THE EASIEST WAY TO GET YOUR WEB PAGES OPTIMISED
for users & search engines
Our On-Page optimisation service is the easiest way to get your web pages optimised so that you’re ready to rank well in the search engines and generate more traffic to your website.
We will perform keyword research about your pages and provide expert recommendations for your title tags, meta descriptions and other key elements with a full report.
Each project includes the following:
- Keyword research to determine the best keywords to optimise for, including a competitive analysis, keyword intent and more.
- Natural optimisation for both users and search engines for each element of the page including title tags, meta-descriptions, H1s, images and internal links.
- After we’re finished, we’ll provide a full On-Page report!
Important Note About Homepage SEO Optimisation
A common mistake we see is trying to optimise your homepage to rank for all your keywords.
This is not recommended because:
- You should have individual pages that describe your services
- It’s difficult to rank 1 page for all your keywords
- Your homepage may compete with other pages on your site and rankings will suffer
Instead, you’ll want to create specific pages about each service or product that you offer which will give you the greatest chance of ranking and conversions.
Alt Image Tags
You can order up to 10 pages to be optimised via our online checkout. For more than 10 pages, please contact us to discuss our discounted pricing for bulk orders.
How It Works
URLs for Optimisation
Tell us how many pages you would like optimising and send us the URLs to optimise.
Page Intent & Research
We will determine the intent of the page and perform keyword research to find the best keywords to use.
We will write new title tags, META tags, H1s and image alt tags etc. to fully optimise the page.