We’ve been building, managing & maintaining WordPress websites for the last 10 years so we know WordPress exceptionally well. By providing our WordPress care plans to our clients, it allows them to focus on their business without having to worry about their website. We handle all the WordPress updates, backups & security for them, saving them the stress, time and hassle of having to do all the hard work themselves.
Each month, we provide WordPress website maintenance and management for a large number of clients and are delighted to announce that we will now be sending all of our care plan clients a new, beautiful monthly report detailing updates, backups, optimisation, analytics, security, performance, uptime, rankings and much more.
Our new care plans will include the following information:
- WordPress Updates – How many WordPress Core updates have been performed.
- WordPress Plugin Updates – How many WordPress Plugin updates have been performed.
- WordPress Theme Updates – How many WordPress Theme updates have been performed.
- Database Optimisation – As your database grows it can slow down your website performance.
- Spam Comments – Details of spam comments removed as too many can slow down your website.
- Uptime – Details of any outages or downtime your website has experienced.
- Backups – Details of the most recent backup of your website and how many restore points we have.
- Analytics – Graphs displaying traffic over the last 30 days compared to the previous 30 days.
- SEO – Ranking and website visibility data.
Our new reports will be available to all of our clients on any of our care plans from September 2016.